Is it time for you to do a little exercise? But, you hate gyms and don't want to join one? We suggest the Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym. It works for all over weight loss, and it can conveniently be set up almost anywhere. At first, we were hesitant about trying it, but after only six weeks of using it, we have got great results.
The Bowflex PR1000 home gym is a great way to strengthen your muscles and add a bit of cardio training to the mix with over 30 strength exercises and a built-in rowing station. With up to 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance, this versatile machine helps work the abs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, and lower body. It includes triple-function hand grips for lat pull-down, a horizontal bench press, and four-inch upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl exercises. The rowing machine rail also folds when you're done with your workout.
The PR1000 utilizes Bowflex's patented Power Rods, which provide resistance, or weight, that feels as good as or better than free weights-but without the inertia or risk of joint pain usually associated with free weights. You can hook one, two, three, four or all of your Power Rod units to the cable pulley system and go from as little as 5 pounds all the way up to 210 pounds of resistance.
They're precisely manufactured from a high-tech composite material under the highest quality control measures, then sheathed and tested 4 separate times to ensure quality and durability. The Power Rod units are so strong, you can flex them repeatedly but you won't be able to wear them out.
Features and Specifications
- Sliding Seat Rail adds aerobic rowing training for calorie-burning, cardiovascular warm-up and cool-down (also great for leg presses and seated leg extensions)
- Multi-use Hand-Grip/Ankle Cuffs designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout
- Workout Placard displays workout descriptions for easy reference while you're exercising
- Number of available exercises: 30+
- Height: 81 inches (205 cm)
- Length: 84 inches (213 cm)
- Width: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Minimum Workout Area: 100 by 78 inches (254 x 199 cm)
- Maximum User Weight: 300 pounds (136 kg)
- 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance
- Four-inch upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl
- Horizontal bench press
- Triple function hand grips for lat pull down
- Built-in cardio rowing machine
- Folds for easy storage
- Cannot be upgraded to 310lbs
- Bench Press
- Decline Bench Press
- Incline Bench Press
- Seated Shoulder Press
- Front Shoulder Raise
- Crossover Seated Rear Delt Rows
- Scapular Retraction
- Narrow Pulldowns
- Stiff-Arm Pulldowns
- Seated Lat Rows
- Reverse Grip Pulldown
- Seated Low Back Extension
- Triceps Pushdown
- Triceps Extension
- Standing Biceps Curl
- Wrist Curl
- Seated (Resisted) Abdominal Crunch
- Trunk Rotation
- Leg Extension
- Calf Raise
- Seated Hip Adduction
- Seated Hip Abduction
- Leg Kickback
- Leg Press
The power rods can be hard to get used to using. If your main problem is your lower body area, you will not get many exercises that target it.
The Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym is a nice investment for your cardiovascular health. It's a gym in your bedroom, den, living room, deck, etc. It has all the exercises you can do at the gym, but it's at your home.