The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don't stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There's no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.Main Features of this Coffee Maker
- Stainless steel, sturdy construction ensure coffeemaker's longevity
- Stand for coffee mugs built-in
- Brews as much as 14 ozs. Into a coffee mug or travel cup
- Put your favorite ground coffee in and brew
- Use the scoop filter with your own ground coffee
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors' single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
The coffee maker for us is one of the most important appliances in the kitchen. And this coffee maker gives all kinds of options because it can take any brand of coffee grounds and any flavors, so you can always have just what you are in the mood for.
You can also decide how strong you want your java because this appliance has the ability to understand the difference between a mainstream brand of coffee or a stronger premium brand. You can choose the regular setting if you want a quick cup of coffee, or you can use the bold for finer grinds, decaf or flavors that are stronger from a premium brand. It takes a bit longer for the finer grind to brew, but this allows for more contact time with the water to the grounds, giving a better flavor extraction.
The other feature that really stuck out to us is the fact that you can adjust the cup size. If you want to enjoy a cup of coffee at home, you can move the cup rest so that your cup is closer to the nozzle. Or if you are on the go, you can put your travel mug into the cup rest with your mug on top of the drip tray.Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.